T.P.I. offers all building and plumbing inspections on a full-time, part-time or as needed basis. If your municipality is overwhelmed with new growth, or if your inspector is sick, or needs vacation, please feel free to give us a call, we can help! If your muncipality has fluctuating needs due to the economy
Plumbing, Building, Electrical, and Mechanical inspections are available 5 days a week at a reasonable rate. Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays are available for an additional fee. We are also available and ready to assist you at any time during an emergency.
We make it as easy as possible for your staff to schedule inspections. Simply fax or email the requested inspections one business day prior.
Contact us to find out how low inspection rates are!
T.P.I. Inspection Procedures
- T.P.I. requires that inspection requests be received to our office by 4pm the business day before the inspection request date
- Inspection requests are typically written / typed into an inspection request form and then faxed or emailed to T.P.I.
- When inspections are complete for the day, the T.P.I. inspector(s) will drop off a copy of the inspection reports at the village hall
- T.P.I. will provide all necessary insurance, vehicles, vehicle maintenance, and cost of gas thus saving your department money and assuming the responsibility for you
- A phone directory of inspectors will be issued to Village for direct communication with our team